College Action Items & Deadlines
DON’T DELAY! PERUSE THE FOLLOWING LINKS and contact Exhibits Manager Zach Gersch at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions as soon as possible.
ALL booth personnel must be members of TMEA and register for the convention.
- Instructional Staff – whether you teach full-time or part-time
- All instructional staff must be a member of TMEA – https://www.tmea.org/membership/renew/
- Non-Instructional Staff – i.e. recruiter/admissions rep, registrar, etc.
- Up to three (3) complementary badges are available for Non-Instructional Staff who participate in the College exhibits.
- Email staff name AND position/title to email@example.com
- Pick up badges at member attendee registration
- Instructional Staff – member attendee registration (Exhibitor Ribbons: Request one when picking up your badge. You MUST have one for early and late access to the Exhibit Hall.)
- Non-Instructional Staff – exhibitor registration
- Three (3) complimentary badges are included with the booth.
- Badge name form will be available in January.
- Pick up badges at exhibitor registration by your institution’s name.
Exhibit Rules and Regulations
Booth Extras for Rent
Registration & Exhibit Hall Schedule
Exhibit Hall Map: Find your booth(s)
Visit the TMEA official housing site for availability:
Lodging Scam Alert: Be aware of hotel reservation scams. TMEA will never call you to offer convention hotel deals. The link above (and on the TMEA website) is the only official link for TMEA housing.
Capture Attendee Information: Order Lead Retrieval
Get the 2023 TMEA Exhibitor Logo
- Download the zip file below.
- Read the Logo Use Guidelines PDF to ensure you comply with the rules for its use.
- If you supply logos to a designer, include the use guidelines file.
Download this Zip file with TMEA Exhibitor logos and use guidelines
Advertise Your Attendance at this Event
Order Student Contact Info
Need More Info? Visit the College Exhibits Web Page
Checklist of Action Items
- Now: Decorator service manual available online.
- December 12, 2022: February magazine & Convention Program ad reservations due.
- December 19, 2022: February magazine & Convention Program ad materials due.
- December 30, 2022: Booth balance is due. Log in to your profile to pay open balances.
- January 9, 2023: Freeman Decorating begins accepting freight at warehouse.
- January 10, 2023: Discount deadline to order furnishings, etc., from Freeman Decorating.
- January 18, 2023: Badge Requests available.
- January 24, 2023: Convention attendee database orders available.
- January 26, 2023: Lead Retrieval Discount Deadline (see decorator kit for order form).
- January 31, 2023: Discount deadline for exhibitor freight to arrive at the advance warehouse.
- February 6, 2023: Badge Request deadline.
- February 3, 2023: Convention attendee database order deadline.
- February 7, 2023: Freeman Decorating accepts freight at exhibit facility.
- Move-In Schedule
- Dock Information
- Parking Information