2021 Clinic/Convention: February 11–13
In the 2021 TMEA Virtual Exhibit Show, you will an incredible opportunity to showcase your products and services, monitor booth visitors and reach out directly to them, reconnect with longtime customers, and build new customer relationships.
What’s a Virtual Exhibit? TMEA Exhibits will be a key component of our virtual convention platform—the place where every attendee will go to join clinics, attend meetings, and network with others. While your space will always be visible, TMEA has dedicated time in the convention schedule for attendees to peruse the exhibits and interact with you. You can easily be found by our attendees based on your company name, and the categories that represent your business.
What’s a Virtual Booth? Your company will have one virtual booth. You will customize your booth so it includes much more than just a description and a link to your website:
- Your booth staff will be visible, with their profile pictures, and attendees can request meetings with them (and vice versa!)
- You can embed a video and other files (like coupon codes to use on your website for purchases)
- You can show your company logo and share your social media links
- During designated exhibits time in our schedule, your staff will be available in your space to interact with visiting attendees
Why Contract Now?
- Because your company name will be on our 2021 TMEA Exhibitors webpage being promoted in our January convention preview magazine and we will promote via email and social media to our attendees.
- If you purchase the Premium package, you will receive convention registrant contact information prior to the event. Contact attendees and drive them to your booth where you can offer giveaways, discount codes, and more.
- Act fast, and you can promote your presence in your February Southwestern Musician advertising!
We know there will be many questions as we transition to a virtual event. As soon as we finalize some essentials (booth application, schedule, exhibit booth features, sponsorship opportunities, and more), we will update this page and email you the exciting details and the opportunity to apply to exhibit!
Benefits of Exhibiting
- Conduct immediate sales
- Build customer relationships
- Increase your exposure
- Realize the buying power of thousands of music educators and administrators from around the world!