Booth Price and Payment Policy
Booth Sizes and Rates
10′ x 10′:
Inline: $700 each
Corner: $800 each
*No End-Caps will be sold*
Islands Available: Aisles on four sides
(see floor plan for sizes)
*Islands will be invoiced according to inline/corner increments*
Sustaining Membership ($75) is required to exhibit at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
Complimentary Exhibitor Services:
- 8′ high back drape, 3′ high side drape
- One 6′ undraped table and two chairs per 100 sq ft purchased
- 7″ x 44″ one-line identification sign
- Three personnel badges per 10′ x 10′ booth reserved
- Full listing in the convention program
- Full listing in the convention mobile app, with pin to booth location
- Full listing on the online interactive exhibit hall map
- Full listing in TMEA’s online Exhibitor Member Directory
- Opportunity to purchase all or part of the membership database
- Show logo for promotional use (subject to restrictions)
- Opportunity to submit clinic proposals for the Convention
- Perimeter guard service on a 24-hour basis in the exhibit area
- Before October 1, 2021, a deposit of 50% of the total cost of your exhibit space plus Sustaining Membership Fee ($75) must accompany your application and will be awarded booth assignment priority points. For more information please visit the Booth Assignment Policy.
- After October 1, 2021, the full payment of your exhibit space plus Sustaining Membership Fee ($75) is due when applications are submitted and will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The balance is due by December 1, 2021 and will be charged to the credit card on file around that date unless otherwise notified.
- TMEA will retain a non-refundable deposit (one-half the booth price) for cancellations requested in writing on or before January 3, 2022. No refund will be granted after this date.
- TMEA will treat an exhibitor’s downsizing of exhibit space as cancellation of the original exhibit space and purchase of new exhibit space. An exhibitor may be required to move to a new location if requesting a downsizing of exhibit space.
- If an exhibitor fails to make a payment required by the contract in a timely manner, TMEA may terminate contract and retain all fees paid to date.
- TMEA reserves the right to refuse exhibitor permission to move in and set up an exhibit if the exhibitor is in arrears of any payment.
- TMEA may terminate the contract effective upon written notice if the exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under the contract.
- TMEA is under no obligation to provide resale credit or refund due to default by exhibitor.
Payment should be submitted via the online booth contract or by mail to:
TMEA Attn: Zachary Gersch
P.O. Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714-0465