Since 1925, we have offered music educators the lowest fees for the best convention, and that commitment remains. With our 2021 convention being a virtual event, it will become even more accessible by music educators across our state, nation, and world!
- Active members: $60 ($80 after Jan 21)
- Retired members: $20
- College student members: $0 ($25 membership fee covers registration)
- Out-of-state/country registrants: $110 ($130 after Jan 21)
Unable to pay online?
1) Log in to your member record to ensure all data is accurate and update where needed.
2) Download and complete this form and submit it with your check or authorized P.O. by email, mail, or fax by the deadline of December 31.
Convention fees for members and out-of-state registrants are refundable as follows:
- Refunds must be requested via email to email@example.com by February 1 (we cannot honor verbal requests). Please indicate whether the refund should go to the member or school district.
- Refunds will be reduced by a 10% refund fee.
After February 1, no refunds will be processed.