Membership Dues & Convention Fees
TMEA membership year is July 1–June 30. When you join or renew your membership, you can purchase other items and register for the annual convention.
Note: Details on this page are for the current membership year. Dues and fees for the next membership year will be available here May 1, when you can join/renew for that year.
- Active: $65
- Retired: $20
- College Students: $30
- Institutional and Sustaining members join through our Exhibitor pages.
Don’t Live in Texas?
We welcome you to support our organization by becoming an active member. However, to attend the TMEA Clinic/Convention, out-of-state attendees are only required to pay registration fees.
Texas music educators must be active members of TMEA to register for the annual convention.
- Online registration must be complete by January 18.
- Emailed registration forms must be received by January 18.
- Mailed registration forms must be postmarked by January 18.
After January 18, you must register online or onsite at the convention.
|Attendee Type||Early Registration
(by Jan. 18)
(after Jan. 18)
|Active Member||Early Registration: $70||Standard Registration: $95|
|College Student Member
(free with membership)
|$0||$0 (free with membership)|
|Out-of-State||Early Registration: $145||Standard Registration: $170|
Convention fees for members and out-of-state registrants are refundable as follows:
- Refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30 (we cannot honor verbal requests). Please indicate whether the refund should go to the member or school district.
- Refunds will be reduced by a 10% refund fee.
After April 30, no refunds will be processed.