Membership Dues & Convention Fees
TMEA membership year is July 1-June 30. When you join or renew your membership, you can purchase other items and register for the annual convention.
- Active: $50
- Retired: $20
- College Students: $25
- Institutional and Sustaining members join through our Exhibitor pages.
Don’t Live in Texas?
We welcome you to support our organization by becoming an active member. However, to attend the TMEA Clinic/Convention, out-of-state attendees are only required to pay registration fees.
Texas music educators must be active members of TMEA to register for the annual convention.
Convention fees for members and out-of-state registrants are refundable as follows:
- Refunds must be requested via email (we cannot honor verbal requests) to email@example.com by May 1 after the convention. Please indicate if the refund should go to the member or the school district.
- Refunds will be reduced by a 10% refund fee.
- Refunds requested after January 31 may not be processed until after staff returns from the convention.
- After January 31, Technology Preconference registration and Presidents Concert tickets are non-refundable.
- After May 1, without exception, no convention fee refunds will be processed.