TMEA is an organization of over 11,000 school music educators dedicated to promoting excellence in music education. TMEA comprises five divisions: Band, Orchestra, Vocal, Elementary and College. TMEA leaders carefully monitor the actions of all state decision-making bodies on issues affecting fine arts instruction.
Search the 2019 TMEA Clinic/Convention schedule to learn more about this extraordinary event! Registrants can log in to save a personalized schedule.
No tickets are available for sale online or onsite. If you purchased tickets, pick them up Wed., Feb. 13, 1-7 p.m. at the Information Booth in Convention Registration.
Find ready-to-print/show materials on this page. Distribute advocacy materials to parents, administrators, and the community in support of music education for all!
This article (PDF) will help you stay updated on what the law says about music education. Use the final page quick reference to communicate this with your colleagues and administrators.
January 2019 issue of Southwestern Musician is now available.
- TMEA Calendars - State/Region
- Audition Entry
- 2019 All-State
- All-State Band Audition Material
- All-State Orchestra Audition Material
- All-State Vocal Audition Material
- Eligibility Requirements
- Homeschool Student Audition Rules
- Schools with No Parent Organization
- All-State History Rosters
- Honor Band Results
- Honor Orchestra Results
- Distinguished Administrator Award Nomination
- TMEA Policies
Advertising & Exhibits
- Advertise with TMEA
- Exhibit at the TMEA Convention
- Sponsor the TMEA Convention
- College Exhibits
- Purchase Member Data
Proud to Support
- Texas Association of Music Schools
- Texas Music Administrators Conference
- Texas Music Adjudicators Association
- Texas Jazz Educators Association
- Phi Beta Mu - Alpha Chapter
- Mu Omicron