Online clinic and music showcase submission
process for the 2017 TMEA Convention.
Click on the appropriate link for your proposal.
The May 2016 issue of Southwestern Musician is now available.
TMEA recently released this "Music Is Essential" video to spread the word about the importance of elementary music instruction. Share it!
This January 2016 article (PDF) will help you stay updated on what the law says about music education. Use the final page quick reference to communicate this with your colleagues and administrators.
Learn more about how this legislation (passed in May 2013) affects music students through graduation plans, pull-out restrictions, and more.
84th Legislative Session Update (8-10-15)
This latest information on HB 18 and HB 2804 merits your attention.
Learn more about the revised music TEKS and print those that apply to the courses you teach.
Support fine arts education in our schools by registering at www.GoArts.org.
- TMEA Calendars - State/Region
- Apply to Perform at TMEA 2017
- Realignment Project for 2016-2018
- Audition Entry
- After the 2016 Convention
- Honor Band Results
- Honor Orchestra Results
- Distinguished Administrator Award Nomination
- TMEA Policies
Advertising & Exhibits
Proud to Support
- Texas Association of Music Schools
- Texas Music Administrators Conference
- Texas Music Adjudicators Association
- Texas Jazz Educators Association
- Phi Beta Mu - Alpha Chapter
- Mu Omicron