Texas institutions that participate in the College exhibits must comply with the following policies:
- All instructional staff, whether full or part-time, must become active members of TMEA ($50 dues) and register for the convention ($60 early registration). Renew existing membership or join as a new member here: Membership
- Each Texas institution MUST become an Institutional Member of TMEA ($55 dues). This membership will automatically be added to the booth application (available in September).
- All Texas institutions who participate in the College exhibits are required to become a member of the Texas Association of Music Schools (TAMS): https://www.txams.org/
- All Texas institutions who participate in the College exhibits shall be entitled to up to three (3) complimentary badges. Badge request form available in January 2020.
- Complimentary badges are to be utilized by non-instructional staff only, i.e. recruiter/admissions rep, registrar, etc.
- Complimentary badges will include name AND position/title.
- Instructional Staff: See #1 under “Membership” above.
- Booth personnel will receive Exhibitor ribbons after ACTIVE badge pick-up for early entrance to the hall. Ribbons will be available at the College Exhibitor booth.
- No more than six persons shall represent an exhibiting institution in the booth at the same time. This includes instructional as well as non-instructional staff.
If you have questions about College events, contact Zachary Gersch at email@example.com or call 512-452-0710, ext 104.