College Exhibits Booth Features
Review the following features available to College Exhibitors. Every exhibiting institution must have an Active TMEA Sustaining Membership ($55 for Texas institutions and $75 for out-of-state institutions).
College Exhibit Booth: $250
- One virtual booth space that you will set up (set up is not a technical endeavor—just entering text, uploading files, etc.). Your space can include the following:
- Institution logo
- Institution description
- Booth staff names and profile pictures (with options to request one-on-one meetings).
- Introduction/promotion video embedded in the space
- Files for download (brochures, coupons, special marketing materials), and more.
- Customizable polls where you can ask attendees questions, increasing their engagement.
- Contact information, social media links
- Ability to schedule one-on-one video meetings with attendees.
- Visibility in the platform during the convention and for at least three months following
- Access to the Exhibitor Dashboard:
- See who is visiting your booth (and how many times!).
- Send a message directly to those attendees or request a video meeting with them to make a connection.
- Access to Lead Retrieval data, during and after the event. In this virtual environment, lead retrieval can be more robust than with an in-person event.
- Booth staff credentials. Learn more. . .