2021 Clinic/Convention: February 11–13
Institutions that exhibit at the TMEA Convention can connect with the best Texas music students who are envisioning their future. Meet with All-State students, members of Texas Future Music Educators chapters, college students, and members interested in graduate degrees.
Apply now to ensure you have a virtual exhibit space where you can spotlight your institution, offer files for download (brochures), embed a video, connect with prospects in a videoconference meeting during our College Fair on Friday at 5 p.m. You’ll also get contact information for those who visit your booth.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a College Exhibitor! Read more about this low-cost opportunity to connect with prospective students who are interested in careers in music.
What Is the 2021 College Fair?
While your booth space will always be visible, College Fair is a special time in the convention schedule when students will know you are available in your booth. College Fair is Friday, February 12, from 5:00 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. TMEA will market this time to our All-State students and members of Texas Future Music Educators. They will be encouraged to visit booths by their institutions of interest during this time.
During this designated College Fair, any student who comes to your booth can click a button to join you in a virtual meeting. Institutions should use this time to make presentations about their programs and answer questions from attendees.
Your Booth Space
Each participating institution will have one virtual booth. You will customize it so it includes much more than just a description and a link to your website:
• Your booth staff will be visible, with their profile pictures, and attendees can request meetings with them (and vice versa!)
• You can embed a video and other files (like brochures or flyers about audition dates)
• You can show your institution logo and share your social media links
• During College Fair (Friday, 5-6:45 pm), your staff will be available in your space to interact with visiting attendees. During this designated time, you can make live presentations to students
- Sustaining Membership Fee ($55 for Texas institutions and $75 for out-of-state institutions) must accompany your application.
- Texas Institutions must also be active members of Texas Association of Music Schools.
- The balance of Sustaining Member fee and selected Exhibitor Package is due at the time of application.
- TMEA will retain a non-refundable deposit (sustaining membership fee) for cancellations requested in writing on or before February 1, 2021. No refund will be granted after this date.
- If an exhibitor fails to make a payment required by the contract in a timely manner, TMEA may terminate contract and retain all fees paid to date.
- TMEA may terminate the contract effective upon written notice if the exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under the contract.
- TMEA is under no obligation to provide resale credit or refund due to default by exhibitor.
Payment should be submitted via the online booth contract or by mail to:
TMEA Attn: Zachary Gersch
P.O. Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714-0465