Thank you for your interest in the TMEA Clinic/Convention. For the best price and attendance experience, register online and early. Learn more about our attendance policy.
Unable to pay online?
1) Log in to your member record to ensure all data is accurate and update where needed.
- Active members: $60 ($80 after Jan 21)
- Retired members: $20
- College student members: $0 ($25 membership fee covers registration)
- Out-of-state attendees: $110 ($130 after Jan 21)
- Family members of register attendees: $10 each (non-music educator or musician)
School Administrator Registration
TMEA offers complimentary convention registration to upper-level school administrators (principals, superintendents, school board members). Administrator Registration
Onsite Badge Pickup
Whether you register online or onsite, you will pick up your badge in the convention registration area. If you register in advance, you’ll receive a registration code before the convention and you can go to the prepaid badge pickup line to scan the code and get your badge.
Even if you aren’t a musician or music educator, you can attend at the following rates (paid onsite only). Go to the convention registration area to the Visitors booth to get a badge.
- Adults, Single-day: $80
- Adults, Multi-day: $130
- High School Students: $15 (entry only after 3 p.m. Friday—see the attendance policy)