Thank you for your interest in the 2018 TMEA Clinic/Convention.
- Active members: $60 ($80 after Jan 25)
- Retired members: $20
- College student members: $0 ($25 membership fee covers registration)
- Out-of-state attendees: $110 ($130 after Jan 25)
- Non-music educator family members: $10 each
Registration Hours and Location (New Hours in 2018!)
Non-Music Educator Attendees
Anyone who is not a musician or music educator can attend at the following rates. Complete visitor registration on-site at the Visitors booth (no preregistration is available for visitors):
- Adults: Single-day: $80; Multi-day:$130
- High School Students: $15 (May attend after 3 p.m. on Friday: Must present current school ID. Attendance is not an excusable absence from school. See badge/attendance policy for rules on student attendance.)
TMEA offers complimentary convention registration to upper-level school administrators (principals, superintendents, school board members).
Register Your Administrator (deadline is February 8)
On-site Registration Hours
- Wednesday, Feb. 14: 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 15: 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 16: 9:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 17: 7:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.