Updates to accommodate the effects of Hurricane Harvey to region contests and other TMEA events will be posted here.
- All auditions held in September will have a single 7-day final deadline. No late fees will be charged for entries up to this 7-day deadline.
- HS String Honor Orchestra has been postponed. New deadlines are: Entry, Part A - Oct. 13, Audio Upload - Nov. 13, Scores postmark - Nov. 13, Judging - Nov. 18-19
- A high school vocal student who started or would have started the school year enrolled in a 1A-4A classification campus and enrolls in a 5A or 6A campus due to displacement caused by the storm, may enter and complete the audition process in the SSC Track even though the new campus is 5A or 6A.
- Region 9 Vocal LSC District Audition - postponed to September 25th at Willis High School.
- ATSSB Region 9 Jazz Audition - postponed to September 30.
- Region 10 Vocal - No changes to the original audition schedule.
- Region 13 Vocal - No changes to the audition schedule. There is a reduction in the audition cuts and will communicate the cuts in advance of the audition. Contact the Region Vocal Chair for more information.
- ATSSB Region 14 Jazz Audition - postponed to September 23.
- Region 14 Vocal - No changes to the audition schedule. There is a reduction in the audition cuts from 4 to 2 for the first audition. Contact the Region Vocal Chair for more information.
- Region 17 HS Vocal Auditions - No changes to current schedule.
- Region 17 TMEA HS Jazz Auditions - Postponed to September 25.
- Region 19 HS Vocal Auditions - District - postponed to October 16 - Deer Park HS. Region will be November 6, Goose Creek Memorial HS.
- Region 23 HS Vocal Auditions - District - cancelled. A-multi round audition for both LSC and SSC will be held Saturday, October 21. Contact the Region Vocal Chair for more information.
- Region 27 HS Vocal Auditions - District - postponed to September 30.
- Region 33 HS Vocal Auditions - District - Canceled - First audition will be Region Level - October 23-24.