Action Items & Deadlines
- February 11: Freeman Decorating accepts freight at exhibit facility.
- Warning! If any company or representative OTHER THAN FREEMAN contacts you by email OR phone offering to help you with decorator services (freight, furniture, electricity, etc.), be aware they do not represent TMEA! The above link is the official TMEA Freeman Decorator site. Do not give your personal information to anyone OTHER THAN FREEMAN!
(includes shipping information)
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Texas Sales Tax Information
Contact the Texas Comptroller's Office at 1-800-252-5555 or visit their website at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/sales/.
Specific info about exhibit shows: https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/publications/96-211.pdf
Interactive Online Floor Plan
Click here to view the 2020 Interactive Floor Plan.
Convention Center Maps/Loading Docks
- View the Registration, Move-In/Move-Out, and Exhibit Hall Schedule.
- NO MINORS (17 or younger) allowed in the exhibit hall during move-in or move-out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO loading or unloading on Market Street. Officers will be present to enforce this.
- Exhibitors MUST leave the hall by 7 p.m. Wednesday evening for final show setup.
- Exhibitors must leave the hall within 1 hour of closing each day.
- Need early move-in? Contact Freeman at 210-554-2021
Parking Passes Available
There are a limited number of parking passes still available.
Email Zachary at email@example.com to purchase (limit 4).
- SOLD PER PARKING SPOT (car sized).
If your vehicle and equipment/trailer will take more than one parking space, order accordingly.
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center South Parking Lots 1 & 2 ONLY (by loading docks).
- Parking Passes valid Wednesday, February 12 thru Saturday, February 15.
- Parking attendants on duty 6:30 AM–7:30 PM Wednesday thru Saturday.
- Security will lock gates at 12:00 AM and reopen them at 6:30 AM each day. No in-out and no parking attendants on duty during these hours.
- Limited availability, sold first-come, first-served.
- No tractor trailers.
- Not responsible for loss by fire, theft, or accident.
See this SmartCity brochure for information on exhibitor wifi. The 'Exhibitor Internet' network will be the only one available in the exhibit halls.
2020 Show Logo
As a TMEA exhibitor, you may use the TMEA show logo to promote your attendance at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
Please review the emergency procedures and provide them to your booth personnel.
Service Animal Policy
With the exception of service animals (as defined by the ADA), no animals are allowed in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. For clarification or additional questions contact Joshua Beneux, firstname.lastname@example.org
Announce your presence at our show to media contacts in San Antonio.
San Antonio businesses offer a variety of discounts when you show them your convention badge. Check out the offerings!
See you soon!