Action Items & Deadlines
- February 12: Freeman Decorating accepts freight at exhibit facility.
- Warning! If any company or representative OTHER THAN FREEMAN contacts you by email OR phone offering to help you with decorator services (freight, furniture, electricity, etc.), be aware they do not represent TMEA! The above link is the official TMEA Freeman Decorator site. Do not give your personal information to anyone OTHER THAN FREEMAN!
(includes shipping information)
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Texas Sales Tax Information
Contact the Texas Comptroller's Office at 1-800-252-5555 or visit their website at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/sales/.
Specific info about exhibit shows: https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/publications/96-211.pdf
Interactive Online Floor Plan
Click here to view the 2019 Interactive Floor Plan.
Convention Center Maps/Loading Docks
- View the NEW Registration, Move-In/Move-Out, and Exhibit Hall Schedule.
- Target Move-In Dates/Times
- NO MINORS (17 or younger) allowed in the exhibit hall during move-in or move-out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO loading or unloading on Market Street. Officers will be present to enforce this.
- Exhibitors MUST leave the hall by 7 p.m. Wednesday evening for final show setup.
- Exhibitors must leave the hall within 1 hour of closing each day.
- Need early move-in? Contact Freeman at 210-554-2032
See this SmartCity brochure for information on exhibitor wifi. The 'Exhibitor Internet' network will be the only one available in the exhibit halls.
2019 Show Logo
As a TMEA exhibitor, you may use the TMEA show logo to promote your attendance at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
Please review the emergency procedures and provide them to your booth personnel.
Service Animal Policy
With the exception of service animals (as defined by the ADA), no animals are allowed in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. For clarification or additional questions contact Joshua Beneux, email@example.com
RK Group Catering Packet
Announce your presence at our show to media contacts in San Antonio.
San Antonio businesses offer a variety of discounts when you show them your convention badge. Check out the offerings!
See you soon!
Tesa Harding, CEM
Texas Music Educators Association
Exhibits & Advertising Manager
PO Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714
7900 Centre Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78754
512/452-0710 x 104