Action Items & Deadlines
- January 17: Freeman Decorating begins accepting freight at warehouse.
- January 25: Badge Request Deadline
- January 25: Discount deadline to order booth furnishings and other items from Freeman Decorating.
- January 25 - February 1: Convention attendee database orders available.
- Warning! If any company contacts you by email OR phone offering to sell you the TMEA attendee database, BE AWARE! They DO NOT represent TMEA, nor do they have access to our attendee data!
- January 28: Discount deadline to order attendee lead retrieval device(s). [College Night]
- February 7: Discount deadline for exhibitor freight to arrive at the advance warehouse.
- February 12: Freeman Decorating accepts freight at exhibit facility.
- Warning! If any company or representative OTHER THAN FREEMAN contacts you by email OR phone offering to help you with decorator services (freight, furniture, electricity, etc.), be aware they do not represent TMEA! The above link is the official TMEA Freeman Decorator site. Do not give your personal information to anyone OTHER THAN FREEMAN!
(includes shipping information)
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Please continue to visit our official housing site as well as the Internet travel sites to find affordable housing. As cancellations appear over the next couple of weeks, those rooms automatically return to the TMEA block, so check daily for availability.
- Warning! If any company or representative contacts you by email OR phone offering to help you with housing for the conference, be aware they do not represent TMEA! The above link is the official TMEA housing site. Do not give your personal information to anyone who contacts you directly!
Texas Sales Tax Information
Contact the Texas Comptroller's Office at 1-800-252-5555 or visit their website at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/sales/.
Specific info about exhibit shows: https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/publications/96-211.pdf
Interactive Online Floor Plan
Click here to view the 2019 Interactive Floor Plan.
Convention Center Maps/Loading Docks
- View the NEW Registration, Move-In/Move-Out, and Exhibit Hall Schedule.
- Target Move-In Dates/Times
- NO MINORS (17 or younger) allowed in the exhibit hall during move-in or move-out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO loading or unloading on Market Street. Officers will be present to enforce this.
- Exhibitors MUST leave the hall by 7 p.m. Wednesday evening for final show setup.
- Exhibitors must leave the hall within 1 hour of closing each day.
- Need early move-in? Contact Freeman at 210-554-2032
Parking Passes Available
There are a limited number of parking passes still available.
Email Tesa Harding at email@example.com to purchase (limit 4).
- SOLD PER PARKING SPOT (car sized), $50 each.
If your vehicle and equipment/trailer will take more than one parking space, order accordingly.
- Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center South Parking Lots 1 & 2 ONLY (by loading docks).
- Parking Passes valid Wednesday, February 13 thru Saturday, February 16.
- Parking attendants on duty 6:30 AM–7:30 PM Wednesday thru Saturday.
- Security will lock gates at 12:00 AM and reopen them at 6:30 AM each day. No in-out and no parking attendants on duty during these hours.
- Limited availability, sold first-come, first-served.
- No tractor trailers.
- Not responsible for loss by fire, theft, or accident.
See this SmartCity brochure for information on exhibitor wifi. The 'Exhibitor Internet' network will be the only one available in the exhibit halls.
2019 Show Logo
As a TMEA exhibitor, you may use the TMEA show logo to promote your attendance at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
Please review the emergency procedures and provide them to your booth personnel.
Service Animal Policy
With the exception of service animals (as defined by the ADA), no animals are allowed in the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. For clarification or additional questions contact Joshua Beneux, firstname.lastname@example.org
RK Group Catering Packet
Announce your presence at our show to media contacts in San Antonio.
See you soon!
Tesa Harding, CEM
Texas Music Educators Association
Exhibits & Advertising Manager
PO Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714
7900 Centre Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78754
512/452-0710 x 104