DON'T DELAY! PERUSE THE FOLLOWING LINKS and contact Exhibits Manager Tesa Harding at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions as soon as possible.
ALL booth personnel must be members of TMEA and register for the convention.
- Pick up badges at member attendee registration
- Exhibitor Ribbons: Request one when picking up your badge. You MUST HAVE one for early and late access to the Exhibit Hall.
Three complimentary badges are included with the booth.
- Badge name form will be available in January.
- Pick up badges at exhibitor registration by your institution's name.
All College/University Exhibitors
Exhibit Rules and Regulations
Booth Extras for Rent
Exhibit Hall Schedule
- College Fair: https://www.tmea.org/industry/exhibit-show/2018/show-schedule
- College Night:
- Set-up: Friday, February 16, 3-5 p.m.
- Show hours: Friday, February 16, 5-8 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Map: Find your booth(s)
Visit the TMEA official housing site for availability: https://aws.passkey.com/e/49304800
Lodging Scam Alert: Be aware of hotel reservation scams. TMEA will never call you to offer convention hotel deals.
Capture Attendee Information: Order Lead Retrieval
2018 Show Logo
Advertise Your Attendance at this Event
Order Student Contact Info
College Exhibits Web Page
- Dock Information
- Parking Information
See you soon!
Tesa Harding, CEM
Exhibits & Advertising Manager