Booth Sizes and Rates
10' x 10':
Inline: $600 each
Corner: $700 each
*NEW - NO END-CAPS will be sold*
Islands Available: Aisles on four sides
(see floor plan for sizes)
* Islands will be invoiced according to inline/corner increments*
Sustaining Membership ($75) is required to exhibit at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
COMPLIMENTARY EXHIBITOR SERVICES:
*8' high back drape, 3' high side drape
*(1) 8' undraped table and (2) folding chairs per 100 sq ft purchased
*A 7"x44" one-line identification sign
*A full listing in the Convention Program
*A full listing in the Convention Mobile App
*A full listing on the online interactive exhibit hall map
*A full listing on the website "Exhibitor Member Directory"
*The opportunity to submit clinic proposals for the Convention
*Perimeter guard service on a 24-hour basis in the exhibit area
*Opportunity to purchase all or part of the membership database.
*Three (3) personnel badges per 10' x 10' booth reserved
*Show logo for promotional use (subject to restrictions)
- A deposit of 50 percent of the total cost of your exhibit space plus Sustaining Membership fee must accompany your application.
- The balance is due by December 8, 2017 and will be charged to the credit card on file around that date unless otherwise notified.
- Full payment is due with applications submitted after October 17, 2017.
- TMEA will retain a non-refundable deposit (one-half the booth price) for cancellations requested in writing on or before January 9, 2018. No refunds will be granted after this date.
- TMEA will treat an exhibitor's downsizing of exhibit space as cancellation of the original exhibit space and purchase of new exhibit space. An exhibitor may be required to move to a new location if requesting a downsizing of exhibit space.
- If an exhibitor fails to make a payment required by the contract in a timely manner, TMEA may terminate contract and retain all fees paid to date.
- TMEA reserves the right to refuse exhibitor permission to move in and set up an exhibit if the exhibitor is in arrears of any payment.
- TMEA may terminate the contract effective upon written notice if the exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under the contract.
- TMEA is under no obligation to provide resale credit or refund due to default by exhibitor.
Payment should be submitted via the online booth contract or by mail to:
TMEA Attn: Tesa Harding
P.O. Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714-0465