All firms who exhibit at our Clinic/Convention are required to be Sustaining Members of the Texas Music Educators Association. See Exhibitor's Booth Application for payment details.
Sustaining Membership: $75 (mandatory for exhibitors)
Member benefits include:
- The chance to exhibit at the largest music educators show in the United States
- Great company exposure by advertising in our monthly magazine and/or convention program
- An opportunity to purchase database files for all or part of the TMEA membership
- A complimentary subscription to our magazine, Southwestern Musician
- Opportunity to sponsor workshops
- Opportunity to become a convention sponsor
- Opportunity to present a product showcase
Since TMEA is a professional society, your dues may be deductible for tax purposes as a business expense. They are not deductible as a charitable contribution.