Action Items & Deadlines
- January 9-27: Badge Request Form will be available online.
- January 12: Freeman Decorating begins accepting freight at warehouse.
- January 20: Discount deadline to order booth furnishings and other items from Freeman Decorating.
- January 23: Discount deadline to order attendee lead retrieval device(s).
- January 23 - February 1: Convention attendee database orders available.
- February 2: Discount deadline for exhibitor freight to arrive at the advance warehouse.
- February 8: Freeman Decorating accepts freight at exhibit facility.
Warning! If any company or representative OTHER THAN FREEMAN contacts you by email OR phone offering to help you with decorator services (freight, furniture, electricity, etc.), be aware they do not represent TMEA! The above link is the official TMEA Freeman Decorator site. Do not give your personal information to anyone OTHER THAN FREEMAN!
Exhibit Rules & Regulations
Please continue to visit our official housing site as well as the Internet travel sites to find affordable housing. As cancellations appear over the next couple of weeks, those rooms automatically return to the TMEA block, so check daily for availability.
Warning! If any company or representative contacts you by email OR phone offering to help you with housing for the conference, be aware they do not represent TMEA! The above link is the official TMEA housing site. Do not give your personal information to anyone who contacts you directly!
Texas Sales Tax Information
Contact the Texas Comptroller's Office at 1-800-252-5555 or visit their website at https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/sales/.
Specific info about exhibit shows: https://www.comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/publications/96-211.pdf
Interactive Online Floor Plan
Click here to view the 2017 Interactive Floor Plan.
Convention Center Maps/Loading Docks
- Directions & Parking
- Loading Dock Directions
- Venue Maps
- TMEA Parking information to come in future notification
- Target Move-in Days/Times
- View the Registration, Move-In/Move-Out, and Exhibit Hall Schedule.
- Need early move-in? Contact Freeman at 210-554-2032
2017 Show Logo
As a TMEA exhibitor, you may use the TMEA show logo to promote your attendance at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
Exhibitor Liability Insurance
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing. If you do not already have coverage you can purchase a policy now.
Announce your presence at our show to media contacts in San Antonio.
See you soon!
Tesa Harding, CEM
Texas Music Educators Association
Exhibits & Advertising Manager
PO Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714
7900 Centre Park Dr.
Austin, TX 78754
512/452-0710 x 104