Booth Sizes and Rates
Sustaining Membership ($75) is required to exhibit at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
10' x 10':
Inline: $600 each
Corner: $700 each
20' x 20' Island: $2,800 each
20' x 30' Island: $4,000 each
20' x 40' Island: $5,200 each
30' x 30' Island: $5,800 each
30' x 40' Island: $7, 600 each
30' x 50' Island: $8,200 each
30' x 60' Island: $11,200 each
Each exhibit space will have 8' high blue, lime green, gold or white drape, 36" high side drape and a 7" x 44" identification sign. One 8' unskirted table and two limerick chairs will be provided per 100 sq ft. purchased.
- A deposit of 50 percent of the total cost of your exhibit space plus Sustaining Membership fee must accompany your application.
- The balance is due by December 5, 2016 and will be charged to the credit card on file around that date unless otherwise notified.
- Full payment is due with applications submitted after October 17, 2016.
- TMEA will retain a non-refundable deposit (one-half the booth price) for cancellations requested in writing on or before January 9, 2017. No refunds will be granted after this date.
- TMEA will treat an exhibitor's downsizing of exhibit space as cancellation of the original exhibit space and purchase of new exhibit space. An exhibitor may be required to move to a new location if requesting a downsizing of exhibit space.
- If an exhibitor fails to make a payment required by the contract in a timely manner, TMEA may terminate contract and retain all fees paid to date.
- TMEA reserves the right to refuse exhibitor permission to move in and set up an exhibit if the exhibitor is in arrears of any payment.
- TMEA may terminate the contract effective upon written notice if the exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under the contract.
- TMEA is under no obligation to provide resale credit or refund due to default by exhibitor.
Payment should be submitted via the online booth contract or by mail to:
TMEA Attn: Tesa Harding
P.O. Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714-0465