Virtual Booth Options
You will select either the Basic or Premium package, explained below. The premium package has important upgrades from the Basic, so be sure to carefully review each. Sustaining Membership ($75) is required to exhibit at the TMEA Clinic/Convention.
One company has only one virtual booth space. (e.g., A booth space displays only one logo and one company name—if you work with multiple companies, each should apply for virtual booth space to ensure full visibility and accurate listing as exhibitors.)
Basic Exhibitor Package: $250
Purchasing the basic package provides the exhibiting company the following:
- One customizable booth space. You will get a login credentials to set up your booth space and can modify it even during the event. It can include the following:
- Company logo
- Company description and business categories (to help attendees find you)
- Exhibit booth staff names and profile pictures (with options to request one-on-one meetings)
- Files for download (brochures, coupons, special marketing materials), and more
- Customizable polls where you can ask attendees questions, increasing their engagement
- Company name, logo, contact information, social media links
- Embedded Video that you can use as an introduction or demonstration
- One-on-one video meetings with attendees of up to 29 people
- Platform credentials for four (4) booth staff (user IDs/logins). These staff will be listed/present in your booth space. Additional IDs/logins are $25 each.
- Virtual Tradeshow Button in your booth. During designated exhibit hours, attendees click this button to join you in an online meeting space where you can present information and answer questions.
- Visibility in the platform during the convention and for at least three months following.
- Eligibility to be a Convention Sponsor or a la carte sponsor. Sponsors have increased visibility throughout the event!
Premium Exhibitor Package – $500
Get all the Basic Exhibitor features shown above, plus the following:
- Company logo placed on an engaging Graphic Exhibit Hall page. Your logo links to your exhibit space (only for exhibitors who submit an acceptable logo file by January 20)
- Request Information Button in your booth (a virtual business card drop). This premium feature allows you to host giveaways inside your booth—a huge marketing opportunity!
- Access to Lead Retrieval data, during and after the event. In this virtual environment, lead retrieval can be more robust than with an in-person event.
- Convention Registrant contact information prior to the event for marketing your company’s presence. Drive attendees to your space and encourage them to set up meetings to connect with you during the event.
- Platform credentials for eight (8) booth staff (user IDs/logins). This is 4 more than Basic. These staff will be listed/present in your booth space. Additional logins are $25 each.
- Sustaining Membership Fee ($75) must accompany your application.
- The balance of Sustaining Member fee and selected Exhibitor Package is due at the time of application.
- TMEA will retain a non-refundable deposit for cancellations requested in writing on or before January 15, 2021. No refund will be granted after this date.
- If an exhibitor fails to make a payment required by the contract in a timely manner, TMEA may terminate contract and retain all fees paid to date.
- TMEA may terminate the contract effective upon written notice if the exhibitor breaches any of its obligations under the contract.
- TMEA is under no obligation to provide resale credit or refund due to default by exhibitor.
Payment should be submitted via the online booth contract or by mail to:
TMEA Attn: Zachary Gersch
P.O. Box 140465
Austin, TX 78714-0465