Thank you for your interest in the TMEA Clinic/Convention. For the best price and attendance experience, register online and early. Learn more about our attendance policy.
Online registration is still open!
Since early registration deadlines have passed, the following fees apply to online and onsite registration:
- Active members: $80
- Retired members: $20
- College student members: $0 ($25 membership fee covers registration)
- Out-of-state attendees: $130
- Non-music educator family members: $10 each
Mail/Email/Fax deadline has passed: December 31
If you are unable to renew or preregister online, you can print this form showing onsite fees to turn into your business office (requires Adobe Reader). Since the deadline has passed, all checks must be for the amount listed above and will need to be hand-carried to onsite registration.
Onsite Badge Pickup
Whether you register online or onsite, you will pick up your badge in the convention registration area.
- If you register in advance, you’ll receive a registration code before the convention. Take that code to the prepaid badge pickup line and scan it to get your badge.
- If you must register onsite, go to the back/right of the convention registration hall to Onsite Registration to enter your information and pay (credit card, check, or cash).
Even if you aren't a musician or music educator, you can attend at the following rates (paid onsite only). Go to the convention registration area to the Visitors booth to get a badge.
Adults: Single-day: $80; Multi-day:$130
High School Students: $15, only after 3 p.m. Friday (See the attendance policy for student attendance rules.)
TMEA offers complimentary convention registration to upper-level school administrators (principals, superintendents, school board members). Registration closes February 8. Badges will be at the Visitors Booth in Convention Registration.