Thank you for your interest in the 2017 TMEA Clinic/Convention. Click here to register now!
- Active members: $60 ($80 after Jan 19)
- Retired members: $20
- College student members: $0 ($25 membership fee covers registration)
- Out-of-state attendees: $110 ($130 after Jan 19)
- Non-music educator family members: $10 each
Non-Music Educator Attendees
Anyone who is not a musician or music educator can attend at the following rates. Complete visitor registration on-site at the Visitors booth (no preregistration is available for visitors):
- Adults: Single-day: $80; Multi-day:$130
- High School Students: $15 (May attend after 3 p.m. on Friday: Must present current school ID. Attendance is not an excusable absence from school. See badge/attendance policy for rules on student attendance.)
TMEA offers complimentary convention registration to upper-level school administrators (principals, superintendents, school board members).
Upper-Level School Administrator Registration (Ends February 1)
On-site Registration Hours
- Wednesday, Feb. 8: 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 9: 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 10: 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 11: 7:30 a.m.–2:00 p.m.