TMEA is an organization of over 11,000 school music educators dedicated to promoting excellence in music education. TMEA comprises five divisions: Band, Orchestra, Vocal, Elementary and College. TMEA leaders carefully monitor the actions of all state decision-making bodies on issues affecting fine arts instruction.
Learn how candidates for Texas Legislature responded to a survey about the importance of fine arts education.
Tickets are selling fast for this performance offered exclusively to convention attendees. Get your ticket to this extraordinary event when you register, or return to your record to purchase it.
Find ready-to-print/show materials on this page. Distribute advocacy materials to parents, administrators, and the community in support of music education for all!
This article (PDF) will help you stay updated on what the law says about music education. Use the final page quick reference to communicate this with your colleagues and administrators.
November 2018 issue of Southwestern Musician is now available.
- TMEA Calendars - State/Region
- Honor Band Results
- Honor Orchestra Results
- 2018 Convention
- After the Convention - CPE, Handouts, and more
- Scholarship Application
- Distinguished Administrator Award Nomination
- TMEA Policies
Advertising & Exhibits
- Advertise with TMEA
- Exhibit at the TMEA Convention
- Sponsor the TMEA Convention
- College Exhibits
- Purchase Member Data
Proud to Support
- Texas Association of Music Schools
- Texas Music Administrators Conference
- Texas Music Adjudicators Association
- Texas Jazz Educators Association
- Phi Beta Mu - Alpha Chapter
- Mu Omicron